Topicals & Salves
Circle Labs CBD: Legit Hemp Pain Relief Balm That Works?
The Circle Labs CBD Balm is extracted using a cold-infusion process and is an effective rub-on pain formula with over 120mg of full-spectrum CBD oil. The CBD topical is formulated towards hard-wired neural pathways to ease aches caused by pain and slow the production of Substance P, a neuro cell that causes pain. This unique blend flips the body’s Endocannabinoid System’s (ECS) switch and stimulates anandamide production so that it can provide rapid pain relief. It contains more than 120 mg of CBD and particularized essential oils and extra virgin olive oil that are organic. According to Circle Labs, users have full absorption and pain relief benefits within minutes after the balm is applied.
About Circle Labs
Circle Labs is a health company based on the West Coast, US, and delivers high-quality, scientifically formulated potent CBD products to all its clients with hopes to change their lives. The company offers affordable yet potent products. Many customers have only good things to say about Circle Labs and their pain-relieving CBD balm, as shown on the product’s official website. Numerous verified customers have left reviews on how effectively this triple strength CBD balm has helped them find pain relief.
How Circle Labs CBD Works
The Circle Labs CBD Balm activates the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS) by interacting with CB1 and CB2 nerve receptors that cause the muscles to relax, and the pain signals coming from nerve cells are reduced. And as mentioned, it protects anandamide, which assists the body to relieve pain naturally. CB1 and CB2 signaling have been significant factors for relieving the pain of those suffering from chronic joint problems. Furthermore, the Circle Labs CBD Balm blocks the pain pathways because it activates the TRPV1 and TRPA1 receptors and, this way, reduces the body’s sensitivity to pain, all while inhibiting cartilage degenerating cells from being released.
Cannabinoids such as the CBD found in the Circle Labs CBD Balm improve joints’ health because they decrease the production of MMP, a degenerative chemical, and cytokines. This Circle Labs CBD Balm also blocks the NF-kB nerve pain signal and keeps the joints from becoming swollen. What’s also great about it is that it helps the body fight inflammation naturally because it increases adenosine production.
Circle Labs CBD Benefits
Here are Circle Labs CBD Balm’s benefits, per the product’s official website:
- It helps to reclaim the old life by relieving pain
- It improves the mood because it shrinks the brain-body nerve pathway
- Supercharges the energy so that the consumer is ready for any adventure
And much more, as CBD provides many health benefits…
How Circle Labs CBD Balm Is Made
Here is the strict 4-step process of making the Circle Labs CBD Balm, as per its manufacturers are explaining it:
This step involves Plant Genetics, studying the best genetic of plants so that only proven and specific strains, cultivars, and varieties are being used according to their CBD content. All the plants used by Circle Labs contain plenty of CBD and other important phytocannabinoids for the complete benefits of cannabis to be delivered.
The soil is significant as well when wanting to use only high-quality plants that have been grown in perfect conditions. And these conditions are ensured by breathing, high-quality soil. Circle Labs uses CBD from plants that have been grown in such soil and open fields and under natural sunlight, they say. Moreover, they don’t use any toxic fertilizers or pesticides, not to mention they feed their plants only freshwater to keep them healthy.
The next step is harvesting, in which each plant is hand-picked and stored in an environment that’s climate-controlled for the essential nutrients to be retained. Next and by hand, the highest-quality flowers are selected and analyzed to contain mold, heavy metals, or pesticides. This process is performed using Mass Spectrometry (MS) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) equipment.
This is the step of decarboxylation when the whole flowers are inspected again before going into the product. After, they are heated at exactly 250 degrees into CBD, and carbon atoms are removed. This is how CBD in its active form is obtained for the Circle Labs CBD Balm. After, it is infused straight into 100% organic and extra virgin olive and select essential oils.
Circle Labs CBD Ingredients
Below are all the other ingredients, aside from CBD, present in the Circle Labs CBD Balm, as they are mentioned on the official website that advertises and sells the product:
- Other Phytocannabinoids: The Circle Labs CBD Balm contains other phytocannabinoids aside from CBD, as these are also helpful for the ECS and work well when it comes to relieving pain or impeding cytokines from being produced.
- Terpenes: These aroma molecules help the other nutrients in the formula be more effective. Besides, they have been shown to help relieve pain too.
- Flavonoids: Flavonoids make the hemp green, have anti-inflammatory effects, help other ingredients in the balm be more effective, and work just like aspirin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: This oil helps the phytonutrients go deeper under the skin without irritation.
- Organic Frankincense: Organic Frankincense impedes inflammatory cells from forming and keeps the joint cartilages healthy.
- Organic Beeswax: For moisturizing effects and pain relief as well.
- Organic Essential Citrus Oils: To cover the smell of marijuana and give the balm a pleasant scent of citrus.
Who Is The Circle Labs CBD For?
Circle Labs CBD Balm is for any adult who is struggling with the following problems:
- Painful and stiff joints that don’t allow them to move properly and as they want
- Gut-wrenching and constant pain that doesn’t let them sleep at night
- Sore elbows and knees after working out or just making a physical effort
- Not being able to obtain the results wanted with menthol creams and pain killers
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are not advised to use the balm for as long as they’re carrying their baby or are breastfeeding. The Circle Labs CBD Balm shouldn’t interact with prescribed medication in any way, but chronic sufferers who need to use a treatment for their condition should ask their doctor if and how they can use it first.
How Often Should the Circle Labs CBD Be Used?
According to its manufacturers, Circle Labs CBD Balm should be used twice a day, of course, if it isn’t needed more often. In this case, the CBD Balm can be used on the area that feels painful and will begin to provide pain relief within minutes. Its effects are said to last 3-4 hours. A small amount of the balm is needed and applied by massaging the triple strength balm into the skin.
What Makes the Circle Labs CBD Unique?
It can be said the Circle Labs CBD Balm is a truly unique product in its category because it has been specially formulated with 3x more full-spectrum CBD for relief from pains and aches without having to use painkillers or other chemically formulated treatments that are known to cause side effects.
Why try Circle Labs CBD?
The Circle Labs CBD Balm should definitely be given a try, especially since it’s said to be much more powerful than other similar formulas available on the market and comes with a money-back guarantee, not to mention at some incredibly discounted prices. Besides, it’s made here in the US, in a GMP and FDA-certified facility. The balm is really effective at delivering CBD’s important health benefits, out of which pain relief is one of the most well-known. The Circle Labs CBD Balm is tested in 3rd party labs for purity and CBD content.
Purchasing Circle Labs CBD
Circle Labs CBD Pain Balm is currently sold only on the official website, where it is offered at the following prices:
- One ¼ oz jar (1 month supply) for mild pain that doesn’t frequently happen at $29.95 + $4.95 shipping
- Two ¼ jars (2-month supply) for regular pain at $49.95 + $4.95 shipping
- One 1 oz jar (4 month supply) for chronic pain at $79.95 + Free shipping
A 90-day money-back guarantee covers all products, and unsatisfied customers can return them to the manufacturer for a full refund of their money. They can do so by contacting customer service through the following means of communication:
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- (415) 322-9619